Elämä on pehmeämpää villasukat jalassa.

Elämä on pehmeämpää villasukat jalassa.

torstai 5. toukokuuta 2016

Something in English

Hello everybody!

I found out that there have been a couple of visits in my blog from USA (already, wow!), so I decided to give some information about me briefly in English as well. I know that the name of my blog can mislead some readers because it's not Finnish..

I'm a 21-year old girl from Finland, who loves to do arts and crafts. Knitting is my favorite technique, but I do crochet, sewing and drawing as well. I'm also passionate about sports, and I often get inspiration for my arts from power metal music. So, welcome on board, my international friends!

My English is quite good, and I also speak many other foreign languages. So I just wanted to let you guys know that if you wish, I can translate my posts in English whenever needed! Just leave a comment and let me know what you're willing to know.

I hope you like my blog, and feel free to comment and participate in my journey with arts and crafts!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti